Toribash
WHAT
THIS IS NONSENSE.

I MIGHT HAVE DISAPPEARED, BUT YOU LIKE QUADRUPLE DISAPPEARED.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
im not sure if this is ironic or i lost my knowledge about english
-----
i need to quit because if i cant talk in english, then i cant be leader of a fucking english clan
-----
omg
Last edited by Math; Dec 22, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No no no.
We can talk anytime.
Anytime at all. (down here in the deep blue sea)
Just be on skype, and I can IM you for days.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
My skype is gone... i didnt understand what happens: I thought it was installed but when I decided to use it, POOOOOOF, where's it? it disappeared.

Now I'm high so I'll write a lot. Prepare yourselves. You remember hugo? My cousin, he posted here years ago.. BUT let us get down to business, as he doesn't like the new MSN format, he uses a program similar to it: garena. It's a MSN for DOTA players. Yes, it's weird. Any of you know this program? We could use it. Or IRC.
-----
i was lyin, im not high and im not gonna write a lot
-----
is my post understandable?
Last edited by Math; Dec 24, 2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Write more please :^]
You write like a story. It took me on an adventure when you said "BUT let us get down to business"
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Give me answers to my questions, sweet lady... We should talk more about music, is there any topic about it here? Anyway, there's a reason all classical music seems to be really good.

No one remembers bad or mediocre music. We only get to hear the greatest music that the time ever created. Someone has to think the song is great enough to write down and share with others, and those others have to agree and share it further. What I'm trying to say? That you can't forget the good music. What kind of stuff people didn't forget? Classic songs, classic, old, remebered, good. Hearing a song, in this sense is about remebering or forgetting it. What kind of music haven't been forgotten? The classic music, the old music, the meaning is inside the category name: "classic". And that's why considering classic songs good is an obvious act. The classic song have too much value and it's an irrational act when you disregard this.
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0Um...=RDO6NRLYUThrY
Last edited by Math; Dec 24, 2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Math fornicated with animals. That's bestiality, Math.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today