Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
marketing in this thread or any other gaming thread can and will get you infracted, please refrain from doing so

(this post is to remind everyone and is directed at the post i just deleted)

edit: also traded knives again, i think i have a problem

new knife

At the bottom of the post it states that skins go at a rate of 9k per USD, it sort of implies you can market on this thread, I think the guy thought he could because of that.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
At the bottom of the post it states that skins go at a rate of 9k per USD, it sort of implies you can market on this thread, I think the guy thought he could because of that.

ah right, will update that then. this thread was not made by staff so i'm assuming the person who made this wasn't aware of the rules.

edit: i've slightly updated the first post, was considering revamping a few weeks ago and making an entirely new and more organized thread, but i don't think it's really worth the time.
Last edited by Faint; Jun 13, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
I won 7 in a row and didn't rank up, volvo placing my ass with nova 3 peeps haha
Someone scammed me, lost my 80 dollar knife so I'm pretty sad

lol i got scammed of a 200 dollar knife

feel my pain

also Faint, your other knife looked a lot better
Last edited by Dscigs; Jun 13, 2015 at 08:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
gg just met a guy with a fn dragon lore, mw howl and fucking souvenir usps road rash fn

is he god?

He's either homeless or a member of the Trust Fund Brigade.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
welp guys never play a drinking game with friends and playing csgo....

i kept topfragging but i somehow was the most drunk of us all :C
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I cry I need to get to recruit 3 to play competitive and it takes so long . It is good for stopping smurfers but it takes to much time you get 100-190 points went playing deathmatch and you need 4k exp it's too much for moi