Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Here we go again with my harsh responses...

you you are sadly.

@everyone: if you thank you got what it takes, send your applications now. need a view more active members.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So I just wanted to put up my two cents worth. I find two people who I would recommend apply to the council.

1. MissFate: Is rather active and pays attention to the inner workings of the clan, has also been here about as long or longer than I have, even if she doesn't apply she should be moved up to member by now.

2. EPICNESS84: A great guy who cares about this clan, unsure how active he is but I see him every couple of days or so, I'd give him a fair shot at it and I respect his viewpoints and deductive reasoning.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
So I just wanted to put up my two cents worth. I find two people who I would recommend apply to the council.

1. MissFate: Is rather active and pays attention to the inner workings of the clan, has also been here about as long or longer than I have, even if she doesn't apply she should be moved up to member by now.

2. EPICNESS84: A great guy who cares about this clan, unsure how active he is but I see him every couple of days or so, I'd give him a fair shot at it and I respect his viewpoints and deductive reasoning.

i agree. that's all missfate needs to do is become a little more active.
News to all those who haven't heard we are now in 3rd place on the ranks, given to us after beating godly 10-9 the last match an awesome save by bercat.

Planning Ahead
ok so after looking at how far behind obey we actually are we are 177 wars, nitro is 231 and obey is 314. these numbers do not matter for they are only the number of wars not the points. the normal war number points obey does each war is 7 and our normal is around 10 so as long as we push our war point count up to an average of at least 15 per war we'll be fine. if we can do that we'll catch up in no time. we are now the third best clan in toribash. this is not a small feat. because this meaning out of maybe millions of people that play this game our group of around 50 or so is 3rd best. our next target is [nitro]. Thank you to all origin members that have contributed to the wars we've done because of you we've made it this far and nothing can stop us now.
Last edited by Angel_old1; Nov 14, 2014 at 03:49 AM.
Originally Posted by oOFateOo View Post
News to all those who haven't heard we are now in 3rd place on the ranks, given to us after beating godly 10-9 the last match an awesome save by bercat.

Planning Ahead
ok so after looking at how far behind obey we actually are we are 177 wars, nitro is 231 and obey is 314. these numbers do not matter for they are only the number of wars not the points. the normal war number points obey does each war is 7 and our normal is around 10 so as long as we push our war point count up to an average of at least 15 per war we'll be fine. if we can do that we'll catch up in no time. we are now the third best clan in toribash. this is not a small feat. because this meaning out of maybe millions of people that play this game our group of around 50 or so is 3rd best. our next target is [nitro]. Thank you to all origin members that have contributed to the wars we've done because of you we've made it this far and nothing can stop us now.

Queue "Eye of the Tiger"
So I recently noticed that Opti, Former Executive Officer, has left Origin and went to Godly. And as far as I know in Skype he said he might go inactive for a bit and told Zeus he posted it in the inactive thread. So I read his post and he said he'd take a 3 or 4 month break from Optimus06 in which I didn't understand what he meant by that. Then today I saw his clan change to Godly and has been promoted to "High People." Right off the bat. I've also seen as two of our former members are in Godly as well. I want to know why Opti left. He was a war commander, threw a bit of a tantrum, and when he came back he became this totally new rank Zeus made most likely specifically just for him. And it gives him more power than almost the whole clan besides Satan, Ber, and Zeus. Then he says something about a long ass break from Opti06 and leaves to join Godly. I don't get it.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
So I recently noticed that Opti, Former Executive Officer, has left Origin and went to Godly. And as far as I know in Skype he said he might go inactive for a bit and told Zeus he posted it in the inactive thread. So I read his post and he said he'd take a 3 or 4 month break from Optimus06 in which I didn't understand what he meant by that. Then today I saw his clan change to Godly and has been promoted to "High People." Right off the bat. I've also seen as two of our former members are in Godly as well. I want to know why Opti left. He was a war commander, threw a bit of a tantrum, and when he came back he became this totally new rank Zeus made most likely specifically just for him. And it gives him more power than almost the whole clan besides Satan, Ber, and Zeus. Then he says something about a long ass break from Opti06 and leaves to join Godly. I don't get it.

ok so after he 'left origin' which was known to everyone, he decided to join godly under an alt account. I told him in front of zeus that this would/could get him kicked from the clan. he responded with that zeus already knew about it. Zeus told me that upon learning this he was mulling over if he sould kick opti and if he was going to become a problem. I tried to talk him out of kicking opti because I thought he would learn from his mistakes and could come back to his toribash family but apparently I was wrong as opti and some of the godly members got into a fight with the origin members in the middle of the war. Zeus decided it was for the best to kick him.

Planning Ahead

I'm proud of this clan, really. Good job guys!
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post

the rank wasn't for him, so don't talk if you don't know the whole story. the rank is thereto help the clan, just a role i made to be the leader second pair of eyes.

Planning Ahead

wow, you did that math just right. if we wont nitro we are going to have to allot of training. you guys are truly one the best group of members i've had during the past few years.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
the rank wasn't for him, so don't talk if you don't know the whole story. the rank is thereto help the clan, just a role i made to be the leader second pair of eyes.

wow, you did that math just right. if we wont nitro we are going to have to allot of training. you guys are truly one the best group of members i've had during the past few years.

Do you mean like everyone including me if so ty senpai.Im going to do all day abd to practise and get very good