Toribash
I went into their thread that said (invades welcome) I don't know the leadership of crooks personally so im not going to send random pms to them. There is no basis for report, go read my posts. I tried to be as professional as I could about it.
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Anybody have 10k tc they want to donate to me? <(*.*<)
-----
GUYS! 8:00 PM EST TOMORROW! THAT IS WHEN WE ALL COME TO /jo origin AND ATTEMPT TO TAKE 3RD PLACE! please show up! everybody, even the new people! we are currently rank 4! lets do this tomorrow!

can you please explain this better you have not privided enough info for this to be carried out.

who are we fighting.
why.
how many matches (you make it sound like the whole world will be watching)
how will this play out.
Originally Posted by oOFateOo View Post
can you please explain this better you have not privided enough info for this to be carried out.

who are we fighting.
why.
how many matches (you make it sound like the whole world will be watching)
how will this play out.

I think he wants us to come and be ready for wars but i dont think we have any particular wars lined up atm.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I went into their thread that said (invades welcome) I don't know the leadership of crooks personally so im not going to send random pms to them. There is no basis for report, go read my posts. I tried to be as professional as I could about it.

I did read it and im saying they are rash and unpredictable so watch what you say over there. its the main reason i try to avoid warring them.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I got court tomorrow for a MIP... Then I got court in december for driving a unsafe vehicle.

you drove in that rekt broken car you crashed O.o . didnt any part of you give you an alarm that it was not such a good idea. Also my memory of the laws for your state are fading whats a MIP?
If my knowledge is correct, MIP is Minor In Posession, stating that a person under 18/21(I forget which) cannot be found in possesion or under the influence of alchohol.
Let Satan guide you