Toribash
is it better to one trick or have a flexible champion pool? because my champ pool is getting bigger through champion shards.

also i opened 8 boxes (1 gemstone) and got 1 skin shard ( Aether Wing Kayle. But i have rito kayle alredi)and champion shards; Lissandra(owned, Vikto(same)r, Ja[i have him now yay]yce, Yas(who doesnt own)uo, 2 icons, and 1 ward skin. WOOOOOOO

rerolled 3, got twitch. alls left in my hextech is kog(owned)maw, viktor, kayle skin
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
The best you can do is have 2-3 comfort picks in every single position if you only care about going up the ladder.

If you're maining one lane specifically, you have to play all the champs and know all the match ups to be truly great. Or at least have a bigger champions pool than usual.

OTP is always a choice, but personally for me, it would just get too boring way too fast.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

The best case is to main a few flexible champions that can go anywhere and can do relatively fine as the meta evolves. In a perfect world, it would also better to play champions with high skill ceilings, but it doesn't really matter too much. Annie Bot probably wants to kill himself, but he mostly plays Annie and got Challenger.

The only way I could ever survive being a OTP is by playing my champion in literally EVERY role, always building different items, and changing playstyles. Basically, grab the champ by the balls and squeeze every ounce of variety and possibilities they have.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm an OTP, mainly Yasuo/Yi/Jax, basically champs that I can bring up in all lane except botlane, so it's kinda neat for me

I feel you Aiden, the shaco nerf was not needed, rito fucked up on that one.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I've brought Yasuo and Yi many times before in Ranked. Jax not so much. It's pretty good against immobile ADCs.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays