9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Bojan77 View Post
Not a nice feeling when u work under pressure, ei? Grayve do you have black bags under your eyes like me o.o Zombie Bojan from Rift?

Wtf?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Not the place, yo. Plus, 700 isn't a milestone.

True. But let him have it. It's 100 more posts
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
In my recent playing of toribash, i have noticed that alot of times when i go into a room there is some one who comments "Oh no! Pirate!" one player even made a statement, "all Piratez just seem to have the amazing ability to destroy everything" and another said "Piratez?! You guys are beast"
We are well known and feared. I am proud to be a part of this clan. Keep up the good work everyone.

Also, i was reading the "leaving" thread and noticed a comment made by dragoblade that said "aww comon man why is all the best clan members leavingfirst rutten then vex now you "

This made me feel rather special. Before i was removed from the clan due to my absence I had not realized how loved I truly was. I have heard other comments from older clan members stating that I was "a cool dude" lol. I appreciate your kind remarks =) I love you all. that is all

-VeXRePTiLE
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

I didn't buy them I did the surveys and stuff.
And there are about 60 or so points right now that you can get without inviting ppl or having something sent to your house.