Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Aw, damnit. Also, you changed up your sig quite a bit, I see.

Where do you work? And how old are you and Corey?
back from the dead
[Doxa]Writing/Literature Thread
I noticed that pretty much nobody has a writing thread or anything like it. So, basically, this is a thread to post any of your writing for fellow clan members to critique- it can be school-related or just for fun. Also post your favorite authors and books, etc.

I'll post a whole portfolio if I can get one together, but for now--

An ending to the short story Hills Like White Elephants, by Ernest Hemingway (click the title for the original story.
http://www.box.net/shared/jotdadfp0r
back from the dead
Yeh, it's longer now.
I work at a dairy just down the road from me. 12 hours average each week at minimum wage. It's not much, but it's enough.
We are both 16. My BDay is in July and his is in November.
You?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
July birthdays FTW, I'm 15 and have no job yet. Hoping to get one at the local supermarket this summer, see if I can juggle college, a job, and paying for my car insurance.
back from the dead
Well, I don't have college, only high school. I don't own a car, because I simply wouldn't be able to bear living with myself if I failed the learners test. And work is fun!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thanks bro.
Sorry for the invade but on the topic, the last time I talked to Zap she was in trouble with the law. I'm worried and I miss her :|
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I haven't even tried for my learners.