Ranking
The final game was basically SSG choking. They had game 5 essentially in their control, but they made 1 mistake and broke under the pressure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
we had a viewing party here in Iloilo,Philippines which started around 6-7 am. I think i was one of the 10 % of people there who voted for ssg. After we finished watching game three i got hyped af and wanted to stay but we had to go. I proceeded to watch game four in stream in a computer cafe while playing, and i literally jumped around saying "GAME FIVE! GAME FIVE!" and after game five finished i was the one silent and all my friends were the ones happy n shit. i was like 'Well fuck' when skt sieged ssg base. eh. at least i got my rito girl tristana and championship zed.

and im G4 right now, still chasing plat. Not sleeping tonyt wooooo
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
as good as Ruler played the series overall, he lost their game 5, blows
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
i tried talon to see if he was op enough to be reworked
cs'ing w him is so easy
and his burst
the akali tho

Aight',

Honestly after watching the jungle changes, I can definitly say to the jungle that it can fuck off, those changes are made by a fucking Silver 4 Rioter that plays only Tank champs like Skarner and basically change the game for HIM, woaw, nice job fearless, nice fucking job.

I'm off the jungle, i'm now a fucking OTP's Top playing Yasuo and Jax until I die in the abyss of the tilt.

@Lust : Are you playing on EUW ? You can add me, HawkeyeTFA
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Nov 2, 2016 at 03:20 AM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
prolly wont be that big of a change i play mostly khazix and eve in jungle and i will keep playing them anyway
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
was playing using my friend's account to get it to silver. This riven top feeds kata 5 kills and blames us for feeding her [i was thresh]. Asked me for a riven vs riven and he wnt garen lol.

chat log

game

and yes, i've been practicing riven c:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
was playing using my friend's account to get it to silver. This riven top feeds kata 5 kills and blames us for feeding her [i was thresh]. Asked me for a riven vs riven and he wnt garen lol.

chat log

game

and yes, i've been practicing riven c:

Come at me
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Do you guys think Master Yi is scary sometimes?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER