Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I'll invite, i can't do much else I think.

Edit: nevermind, apparently I don't have invite privileges?

Welcome to the Origin council, just here for the looks.

I recommend getting into a fight with Zeus, quitting, then re-joining and getting promoted.
where is bercat so I can get someone to fix all this. im going through and addressing all the problems that have arisen.

stuff we need to do that id do myself, but cant and couldn't even if I was unbanned (im not in the list of forum moderators):
so some of these you might have to wait for until either a Ldr comes or that situation changes and I can do it.
anything involving powers wait till a ldr comes.

Get the council their Powers: invites, war, ability to move members around in rank, ability to kick members.
Figure out what optimus' new position ACTUALY is*
Having clan vote on that position.
if hes supposed to be doing shit involving keeping track of things where the fuck is he, and with only 40 something posts to begin with, why isn't he on forums.
kick the Dead weight (no offence but MadJ when you get perma banned its game over)
Council inactiveness stops today (sorry but vacations over we have work to do)

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Not really an idea, more a suggestion.

It's about clan wars. I'm not ever ingame, so most of the times i don't know when we are warring another clan and i can't help in it. When we start a war, we should post it in the war thread or another thread, that can be created. In this way who is reading the forum can come to play.

This is why it's a bit that i don't war.

yeah this should be done by what ever War deciple is present at the war as soon as the war starts and should include.

Name of the visiting Clan
current Score (should be updated every 10 mins or so)
room Name (/jo ....)

will be added to the first post of the Clan war thread

-the Clan war thread should be moved to the top list of threads for easy access

Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post
ok just one more thing then at the bottom where it says recruiters it still says Ethanetgh instead of average.

will be fixed soon
Last edited by Angel_old1; Nov 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
Just so you're aware, the only person who can change powers/rank abilities is Zues himself, so you'd be better to send him a message yourself about it. I'd do it myself but I've been a bit out of the loop at the moment.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by oOFateOo View Post
Get the council their Powers: invites, war, ability to move members around in rank, ability to kick members.

Council inactiveness stops today (sorry but vacations over we have work to do)

I agree with the invite part, it's like we're normal members. Kick and reorganisation should be left to leaders/coleaders.
And we just don't have anything to do right now, no voting is going on except for applications.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I agree with the invite part, it's like we're normal members. Kick and reorganisation should be left to leaders/coleaders.
And we just don't have anything to do right now, no voting is going on except for applications.

sorry its cause me being the PC I have kick and re organization powers along with the war, and invite stuff. also I was talking about slay but I realized he came back and explained himself
Removing all inactive members. No messages. Even if I do send messages it's not like they are going to read my mind and get on the forums to respond to it. Will be kicking anyone who hasn't had an in game match or posted in two or more months unless they have a reason for their inactivity.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by oOFateOo View Post
nice also can you invite my alt

I'll get on it.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
thanks buddy .
*flex's arms* feels good to be back at almost 100% fighting strength and not a total outcast lel
ill make it quit when my ban is over