Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi,guys!!My name is John,i have brown belt(about 40 games to black belt).I like aikido,mushu,wushu,judo and parkour.Can u give me invite to your clanGood luck to all
Wrong thread .-.
Also we can war more we just need a little more members that are active, the one reason why we aren't warring is because this clan has members from different countries, so we are all on at different times.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i try to be as active as i can with school and all im i doing good with activeness or should i try harder
Trying
Going to be gone for another 2 weeks. A full story will be at the bottom. Thing is, I may leave the clan when I get back. I know I've come across as a dick, and I know most of you dislike me...(sorry for being a asshole to you Zen). So, yeah, I know there is some new members that don't know me, so ignore this. Now, the reason as to why I am gone, my gaming PC needs parts.(typed this on a mobile).
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I don't know man, I feel awful about how I treated you and how I was so narcissistic, and I don't really feel that great about staying because of that. (Also, to keep some light, I just looked at my global, this game man)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I forgive you man and if I can change you can I believe everyone can change <3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |