Toribash
panda use it for a week! i put a lot of work into that!!!!!! its made with my love!!!!!!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
pabblo, if I was still the leader I would warn you about that post and tell you to make sure you at least have five words. :<

You heard the man Pab.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Pabblo once made me spit up my soda and nearly ruin my computer, thankfully that want the case but hilarious non the less.
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U309C...e_gdata_player

Also mega do me a favor and clear the inactive threads
Last edited by AzureMage; Oct 29, 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Sorry about my absense, I've been super busy as hell, and on top of that, my family is retarded. Long story. Last time I did anything fun was 2 weeks ago. And I probably can't even play a videogame, let alone post on this forum any time soon.

Just getting on right now was hard to do.
My computer has malfunctioned once again.
This time, my \Windoes\System32\Config\System file is most likely corrupted (because I didn't delete it).

I don't have the Windows XP CD, so I have to wait until I can buy one, which could be any where from 3-10 days.

I will try and hang around a little bit on IRC to talk and stuff, since I can't go ingame with my phone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
yes you can.
u need a phon and a potato.
hit phone with potato savagely screaming go ingame nao bitch fuck fuck penis farts.
success.
post results just in case.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.