Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I tore my meniscus in MMA. they had to go patch shit up

Must had hurt like hell, the sound it make sure is horrible, I remember when I used to play rugby it was a pretty common injury.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
It didn't really hurt that bad. The sound was pretty gross though.

It's not common at all in MMA, due to the only way it can happen normally is with a really rare leg compression lock. I got caught in it and didn't tap soon enough.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
It didn't really hurt that bad. The sound was pretty gross though.

It's not common at all in MMA, due to the only way it can happen normally is with a really rare leg compression lock. I got caught in it and didn't tap soon enough.

Is this something you can show pictures of?
if not that sucks. and why didn't u tap out silly willy
Last edited by hobo; Aug 20, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
Is this something you can show pictures of?
if not that sucks. and why didn't u tap out silly willy

No, it's inside the knee sort of it's a cartilage.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
that's not interesting at all then.
so it's like tearing your acl and stuff like that.

seems like it would hurt a lot.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Yeah it's all inside. It's the cushion between your shin bone and your thigh bone.

I actually have some pictures of while they were doing the surgery with a camera in my knee. Before and afters. A big flap of it was all torn off and hanging to the side, then afterwards it was back in it's place. xD

They put me under, and I knew they were going to. I asked my parents to record me, but they couldn't figure out how to record with my phone. Apparently I tried to get out of the bed several times, and I kept asking to see my knee.
Originally Posted by thignog View Post
Such wow.
It'd be cool to have a whole arm made out of cartilage though, I'd use it to whack people.

I am not too sure how I should respond to this
Such wow.
It'd be cool to have a whole arm made out of cartilage though, I'd use it to whack people.

That would be quite interesting actually

Such wow.

use your dick.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ