Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, I have money. Yes, I have a Bank Account. No, I don't use online banking.
Reasons:
1. I have a job.
2. I needed somewhere to put the money I get from my job.
3. I don't think it is safe.

If you wanted to, I could send MY money to YOUR bank account, and then you buy ME a booster using YOUR bank account. Would that work? Lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
*facepalm*

Man I'm so confused, I hope it's not just me.

Direct Banking... that is where you send money from one bank to the other. This is what I meant originally.

I can provide Westpac or Kiwibank accounts for money to be sent to. (It will take up to a couple of hours after the money has been transfered until you get what you purchased, blame the NZ banking system).

So what would you like to buy? Also note, if you buy more at once (read: a package) I can also do it cheaper at a discount.

Thanks.
im confused to..

Fezch get online or go to the post shop and get a loaded card. lets you buy stuff online

I got online banking but wont buy some until mid semster break.. so in a couple week then Veb is that alright
Originally Posted by veb View Post
*facepalm*

Man I'm so confused, I hope it's not just me.

Direct Banking... that is where you send money from one bank to the other. This is what I meant originally.

I can provide Westpac or Kiwibank accounts for money to be sent to. (It will take up to a couple of hours after the money has been transfered until you get what you purchased, blame the NZ banking system).

So what would you like to buy? Also note, if you buy more at once (read: a package) I can also do it cheaper at a discount.

Thanks.

Ohk, lol. I get it now. I was confuzzeled too, XD.
How much discount would we get on a package? Lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, its too much for a good booster or pack in NZ dollars. WAY too much, lol.
A discount would be friggen awesome!