Toribash
Lol -_-
Its... Stupid... ;_; lol
Anyways its Narutokon and yeah i know its retarded but back when i made it i was obsessed with naruto (etleast it was the japanese anime not the american one lol) i still read the manga but i don't watch the anime cause i got lost because of the 60 or whatever episodes of fillers... And its kon not kun on purpose...
The shippudden anime has really picked up now, since it started back on the beaten path with the whole pain/sasuke/itachi/madara stuff, thers been less standing around talking during meaninglessly long fights. I've actually been looking forward to episodes coming out lol.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
lol, last time i watched Naruto was like 5 months ago.

Never made it to shippudden tho... I think im on episode #160, or something like that(Season 7)
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Lol I think your deep in filler FC, after the chounin exams and gara vs kimimaro when it looks like everyone has died. thats when the filler starts, It's actually supposed to go to a story of when kakashi was a kid and how he got the sharingan. Then it skips like 3 or 5 years forward to when naruto's like 18 or something. Then they stretch the fuck out of the episodes and eventually get back onto the story. I skipped all the shitty filler and read the manga for a bit then watched shippuuden.

I feel ultimately sorry for anyone that watched the dubbed version. My friend recommended Naruto ages ago so I watched a random dub filler episode by mistake and stayed away from naruto for like 2years. Then after more pestering I watched the first ep in jap + sub.
I think dubs are the most pointless and vile thing they could ever do to anime as apart from Ghost in the Shell I've never seen a good dub, they all sound retardedly different to the original characters and they westernize the language so its different from what they actually say
Last edited by KungFuJC; Dec 22, 2009 at 06:30 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-