Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

She has a doctorate (?) degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of the Philippines (one of the country's most prestigious institutions of higher learning) iirc.

But I don't think that's the reason why she's always semi-nude in lad's mags.
fl0w
Guess who just got a name change?

I'll give you bros a hint: it's not Zander, because he's not cool enough. (Sorry bro.)

After my sis allowed me to buy 110k TC (she's in charge of our family expenses), I immediately got a name change. I've been wanting the name "Trick" for a long time now, and now I finally have it. I feel so ... quiescent.

I don't really care for textures and flames and whatnot, which explains why I chose to get a new name instead of, say, a ground texture or a demon relax or something to that effect.

I would still very much appreciate it if you bros still call me "Timee". Being called by one's real life nickname online, especially by one's online friends, makes any internet-using person feel special.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 10, 2013 at 04:57 PM.
fl0w
6 questions for being a failure:

1. If you were able to meet any hero from the past, who would you meet?
2. What would heaven and hell look like?
3. What would be the ideal weapon/spell?
4. How would your life be if you were the opposite of your current gender?
5. If you can be any other race besides a human, which race would you be from?
6. You have a curse. You can't use any means of destruction, but you have to destroy an alien structure that threatens the existance of the human race. You're the only person who's available to do so. How would you stop it?
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
1. Since the term "hero" is horribly subjective, I choose Adolf Hitler.
2. Heaven is a place where the streets are paved with gold, and no pain or suffering exists within its boundaries. Hell is a very personal place, where one's worst fears and pains are exhibited in excessive amounts.
3. If you know of RWBY, Red's scythe. For those who don'tk know of RWBY, the weapon in question is here.
4. Probably not that much different, I believe. Depending on looks, I'd be dating some guy and needing to buy lady products every other month.
5. Given my obsession and vast knowledge of the Star Wars universe, I would choose to be a cerean. They have dual cortexes that allow them to process much more information than a normal human brain could, and therefore are much smarter and, interestingly enough, more attuned to the Force than most other species.
6. Get them to run in politics.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
1. I'd rather not limit myself to meeting a "hero". First person to come to mind, that I would want to meet, would be Nikola Tesla.
2. I doubt that the afterlife would "look" like anything, in the same way that we would look at regular objects. It would likely be dependent on the observer.
3. Monomolecular razor wire, or rather, the specific wire-like weapon used by Walter C. Dornez (which can apparently change thickness, become taut/loose at will, etc.). I realize that it isn't physically accurate at all, but since you mentioned spells, I figured that weapons which defy the laws of physics would also be acceptable.
4. I cannot know, but I assume that my life would be completely different, as I would have a completely different identity.
5. Not an organic race. I'd "choose" to be an artificial intelligence.
6. i) What exactly is the curse here?
ii) I would have no reason to care either way, so I wouldn't even want to stop this.
iii) If I have to do so, then it is not specified that I cannot cause harm to the human race, only that I find a way to destroy an alien structure that would threaten the existence of the human race. I would find some way to have someone else launch nukes at it. The results of such an action, and any detrimental effects it may have towards humanity, is not my concern.
1.) Since the question wasn't really nuanced all that well, I guess I have the freedom to choose almost any person whom I believe qualifies as a "hero". If we're talking about "heroes" from the past century, I personally choose Carlos Hathcock, quite possibly one of the greatest snipers of all time and the dude with the best story from the Vietnam War. (He freakin' killed a Vietcong sniper by shooting through the dude's sniper rifle's scope and into his eye!)

2.) I am not the right person to answer that question. Ask a dead person, via a seance or something to that effect.

3.) I've grown to learn that an idea is the deadliest weapon that any person can use (I'll expound on this some other time). Spells? Since I love to play RuneScape (I'm kinda on hiatus atm because my membership expired), I'm partial to devastating elemental spells as well as spells that tamper with the inner workings of the human body.

4.) Everything would be totally different, and yet totally still the same.

5.) Any Force-sensitive race will do, but I'm a bit partial to the Nautolans. Being able to live underwater like an amphibian has its perks, not to mention that Kit Fisto is just plain awesome.

6.) I'll make them the stars of their own reality show. They'll surely suffer a burnout at some point in time after the show premieres.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 11, 2013 at 08:32 AM.
fl0w
Nautolans are pretty awesome. I'm partial to Devaronians and Twi'leks myself.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I like the Twi'leks too. You can't go wrong with a bunch of nature-loving, force-sensitive humanoids.

Especially Aayla Secura.

She doesn't make me randy though.

I voluntarily make myself randy because of her.
fl0w
My application.
===Contact information: Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/nick.owens.509

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group):

XXnicknack404XX

--- List your alternate accounts: BladeZero Gouza404

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

Hello Oblivion. My name is Nicholas Owens. My friends call me Nick for short. I'm 14, and I live in New Cumberland PA. I have brown hair, and brown eyes. I am normally serious, but I can always have a good time. I'm an average fighter, and I hope Oblivion would take me up, and train me into a Toribash warrior.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

Well, I wanted to join Oblivion because it's such a big group. Allot of people are responsible and neat in this clan. It's really quite impressive. Me and Pamaaj where talking and he said I should apply. The things that appeal to me and the neatness and the fight aspects of this group. These moves are unbelievable.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?

I joined Toribash about 4 months ago. I guess I'm considered a noob. I can fight pretty well. I'm only a brown belt on Gouza404. I just switched to DunDara for my main. No, I have never joined a clan before. I'm not really active in the forum, but if it is required I will attend it often. I'm in the game everyday. It's quite fun.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?

I would have to go with violet. It's a nice dark Purple.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

I would just like to say it would be an honor to join Oblivion. I would dedicate my self to this clan with the best of my abilities. I normally fight in aikido, and I'm pretty good at it. I hope you like this application, and I hope the best for Oblivion.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

Well, I would try to find a way out of the bindings, and then a route for an escape.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Site used: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article2....nd/dx20001222x

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.

I would kill myself. It would be worth to have the other two live, while I shall sacrifice my own.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out
What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated

A slave.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?

No.