Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can't fucking boom guys. If you could edit the replay to where the foot will Boomhit, and send it back to me, I'd be grateful. (Also, don't mind the hand DM at the start, I'll probably fix that later)
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I also agree that people shouldn't base their judgement off of the way someone speaks english because english is one of the hardest languages to learn as a second language. And some of you that base it off of people's english we have birno in the clan you idiots think before you type a response. Plus most people in the clan are American and even though our main language is english we speak it horribly all of the time. You could probably ask 75% of the clan what a subjunctive is and they would have no fucking clue. While people that learned it as a second language would probably know.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I'm intrigued. I'll watch them. Also, Vokster, I'd make it a rule on this thread to give comments about the replay above your post before you're allowed to post your own replay. And it has to be good cnc, not some "good job, 6/10, liked the spin" type stuff. Anyway, download time.
-----
Good job! Nice replay. Your glutes were too far apart for my liking. Simple opener, but you had a decent follow up. I wasn't a fan of the grab location, but it wasn't bad. The kick was nice, but it wasn't the cleanest, try not to hit Uke with your knee before you hit him with your foot. The pose was great. GG

Ok that rule will take effect after this post.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Nilo joined another clan. Discussion over. If you want to debate further, than you should bring it up in the clan thread.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
we have limited space in the clan, we will not become like the trash clans that just invite everyone who are capable of spelling a word correct, we are near the max members i am willing to let in, thus we can be picky. i put valt "in charge" of the application thread because he understands this.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
What's the max members a clan can have?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Day View Post
we have limited space in the clan, we will not become like the trash clans that just invite everyone who are capable of spelling a word correct, we are near the max members i am willing to let in, thus we can be picky. i put valt "in charge" of the application thread because he understands this.

didn't you invite me without reason yesterday
But you're cooool as a cat.
Last edited by DJMC; Jun 1, 2015 at 04:22 PM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015