yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you two don't stop one will lost his arm in the Rift and another one will lost his... those round small things that keeps dangling under the sausage-thing. You know what i mean. X/
So long
After alot of thought, i have finally decided to leave Piratez. nothing personal,i just want to go clan-less for a while. Maybe i will apply again one day unless i join another or start my own.i know how that might sound but just being honest. N good luck with this clan its looking good keep it up.

Anyway im off i'll stay in touch. Peace. ^.^
Hmmm. Murm made a sticky for this kind of things.
So long.
Kinda predictable. If one leaves another one goes simultaneously like they are connected with an umbilical cord.
Not a nice feeling when u work under pressure, ei? Grayve do you have black bags under your eyes like me o.o Zombie Bojan from Rift?
Also i have a new idea for the Tori Islands occupied by clan members. Every clan will have some kind of super-being (colossal protector). For the Piratez it is Marked1 Queen of the Sea (all with Poseidon staff :P like Kalypso in that movie with pirates), for the Fish clan it is huge whale, MFR have their scorpio-like tank robot also their fortress, Omega has a huge robot also, old and ancient, Doxa has a statue like Homer or some kind of Titan, Hunters had a huge beast in armor idk... It is idea in progress.
Last edited by Bojan77; Mar 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM.