9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Farewell, Leb.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
Galt I don't wanna start an arguing over this, but I'm pretty fed up.

I know that this is internet, But.
There still should be some manners EVEN on internet..
I don't know if you know that Bojan is probably the oldest member of this clan (in real
age). So please show some respect to others and stop loving yourself that much

Thats it I think.

hedoesntgetthejoke.jpg
^
wingaltiswin.gif
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Ok, Leb, everyone wants to prosper and make something for themselves. GL with your clan, our doors are always open.
Thank you Bojan :P

And don't stop with the comics.. I'l be visiting
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Galt was joking, no need for this.
Now lets get back to topic. Here are the previews of the pages I have done so far, while on my 'vacation'. Also, I'm working for the weekend so I'm probably gonna get crazy from lack off sleep (no matter how I try to fit everything in my schedule I always end up finishing comic images around 12 at midnight and I have to rise at 5.30 tomorrow :P). At least I'm gonna be online tomorrow

Use magnifier :P
Last edited by Bojan77; Mar 27, 2010 at 06:53 AM.
Hi, again! U pop up more often. Great. Any news? I saw documentary about NZ underground (mafia) and i was thinking: They probably kidnapped Llama but they love him so much that they don't wanna call as for ransom. :P
thats awesome, cant wait for the full sized version and story
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.