Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
kronons is the best one i thank. its such a shame cause all the really good names are taken by inactive people. at-least most are inactive.

Ikr if I had the money I would change names to either: Master or Fate, but Master is somewhat monthly active and Fate ive never seen but idk if he is active.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
a random post from firefox to hopefully fix the damn posts thing
-----
it has not worked
Last edited by shadow077; Nov 3, 2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Ikr if I had the money I would change names to either: Master or Fate, but Master is somewhat monthly active and Fate ive never seen but idk if he is active.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=fate
I think Fate is active :|

There is probably some other similar names around though.
SNEAKY you son of a bitch why did you have Master Banned. He was working on paying you.
>:O For a fucking month. how the hell is he supposed to pay you if you ban him for a god damn month.
Master is my love, Origin is my life.
Hey its Fate
Sneaky what the actual fuck why would you have me banned! And for a damn Month. If I had 50$ to go get steam cards dont you think i would have done it already. I have other shit i need to use my money for. Luckly i have multple alts set up so that i can still post and what not.
Last edited by xXOxygenXx; Nov 4, 2014 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why Mrsneaky, we are a clan, we unite to form a group of unstopable players, what you just did put a dent in our unity, because of you we are that much weaker. you dont do that to a clan member, we always joke about that stuff so, if you have a problem with masterfate then bring it to zeus he can deal with it, how would you feel if you got banned for a month for just a simple joke o.o. i hope you well bad about this.