Toribash

hai.
Originally Posted by XteraCw View Post
TODAY IS MAII BIRTHDAY! FINARRY I DID IT! I would like to thank, My Mom, Your Mom, My Dad, Your Dad, Origin, Riot Games, Rockstar, Toribash, Thomas Edison, George Washington, Aquafina, Dasani, and etc. including T.V, God, Me, and Me Mums Car.

how about Nikola Tesla?
Nikola Tesla is a myth. Electricity is a divine power and lightbulbs have always existed because God made them. I can be Christian too. Am I cool or what?!

Lucie I'm still always dtf anytime of the day.
I think I might be retired.
yes. i was in the process of making it but my pc is being a dickhead when trying to record and it keeps fucking with me so im going to have someone else put the replays together. all the replays for it are located in the [Origin] Video Thread you can check them out if you want.
Last edited by Fates; Nov 2, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ok thats nice a replay thread, maybe u can ask mocucha for making a clan vid. I don't know if he ask something for it.
Oh master, I could do that for you if it helps. But you'd have to send me what you have, because I can't open .rpl's, but I can fuck with .mp4's, .avi's, and other video sources.
is kyure alive?
I still have to put replays in the thread. Ugh i cant find the file on this new laptop.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
If windows 8 and maybe 7
This PC/(computer company name)(C: )/Programs (x86)/Toribash 0.(whatever version)/replays
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...