Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Replays For Clan Vid
Yeah, so, the clan video competition isn't going up for a few weeks, but if you want in, post all your best replays here so I can put them together and zip them all up.
back from the dead
I, I, I never play the game.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Everybody has posted their GMT's Fezch >.o.

Just a warning. :P
I haven't made it yet, but will try to tomorrow.

EDIT: Ohk, so I think I have it. This is just a draft, so if it isn't good for you, just say so.
Last edited by Fezch; Mar 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
How would competetions and events bring activity and recruitment to Doxa?

The whole purpose of a clan is to have fun with friends. If we recruit people even though have excellent requirements but are or were never friends with that person, the clan itself won't count for shit. With competetions and events, even though tons of people would love to join the events due to the high amounts of prizes, I can't see why people would join our clan just because of those events, competetions, tournaments, etc. So more or less, we are losing money( unless we really benefit from it like clan pictures, videos, etc. ).
Aspy has a point...
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Aspy has a point...

Thanks

To add up to my point, I have not seen one clan to pull up their activity through competetions, events and tournaments. If they did so, most of them would probably be just their for elitism and how prestigous the clan is. Hence, the clan is just a place to boast about your achievements and who you hang out with in Toribash forums, irc and ingame.