Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohk, so from using my gmts in the thread, I have worked out that you are 17 hours behind me, right?
So, 5:00pm for me is midnight for you, methinks.
Therefore:
4pm-11pm
3pm-10pm
7am-2pm
9am-4pm

I think that last one works for both of us, during weekends.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Alright, sounds good.

Start working out times that will work for Doxa ingame nights, and hopefully we'll be set for this weekend!
back from the dead
Pretty good, trying to get more active.

I see this clan is doing good under your leadership.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Yep, we're also trying to encourage activity. If there are any artists in Slap, they are welcome to participate in this weeks' clan event.

Also, you guys have full permission to lurk in #Doxa, if I'm not in #toribash, you'll find me there.
back from the dead
Oyster: has Corey taught you how to get owner priviledges yet? Because to change the bot, I think you need to be owner.

Also, I will sort out those gmts tonight, if mum let's me go on the computer. I can just pretend that it's maths homework.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Oyster: has Corey taught you how to get owner priviledges yet? Because to change the bot, I think you need to be owner.

Also, I will sort out those gmts tonight, if mum let's me go on the computer. I can just pretend that it's maths homework.

No, I need to talk to him about it.

And sweet.
back from the dead
For those of you who don't know-- the first competition is up, feel free to participate.

Also, post more. Shin and Ele are liek, nonexistent.
back from the dead