Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

is that the girl you are talking to?!!!!!!!!!!!
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
But I knew 50cal so I might know the others. So why not say who they were?
-----
Oh nevermind. I just checked over the roster, nobody special to me is missing.
(No offense other people. XD)
Anyways does anyone know when may is coming back?
-----
Has anyone ever heard of the video book homestuck? If you have, you can obviously see my avatar reference to Dave. But I'm assuming none of you know of my faviriote online, insane, exciting, strange, random, amazing, bloody, and 2nd person perspective book.
Last edited by ysome; Jun 11, 2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Don't you mean "expand your horizons" Brody? Expanding your "verizon" makes me think of you getting a bigger mobile phone data plan. (It's the pancake deprivation talking again; I sincerely apologize for any offense that I might have dealt)

I tried to see Fast 6, but she was going out with someone else at the time. Damn, why are strippers with names taken from movies so ... alluring? They don't call her Fast 6 for nothing though.

Enough of my inane psychotic ramblings (for now, at least).

I haven't watched Fast 6 yet, but I did watch Citizen Kane recently as part of an assignment in my Humanities (Art, Man, and Society) class. I must say, that movie definitely deserves all of the accolades and aplomb that it had received.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
fl0w
My God ... it's Michelle Madrigal!

Good choice Pammy!

She's been making me randy ever since I discovered the wonderful world of Internet pr0n.

Also, for the benefit of Brody, she's a Filipino model and actress who gets featured a lot in men's magazines. You can easily deduce why.
fl0w
The other day I saw the movie ĈOn Flux. Probably one of the worst movies ever made. I apologize to those of you who liked it, I just thought it sucked...badly.
Oh and has anyone ever seen the movie Titan AE? I remember it being a good quality film, 'cept I haven't seen it in two years. So I'm gonna watch it again tonight.
What did you all think of the hunger games?
I haven't gotten around to seeing FaF 6 yet.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Ĉon Flux wasn't all that bad.

It was all that WORST.

My intentionally horrendous use of that superlative adjective just to prove a point aside, I have to admit that I really didn't enjoy watching Ĉon Flux.

The film's solitary redeeming factor was Charlize Theron's flagpole-oiling, mayonaisse-spreading, chimney-smoking hotness.

She makes me so randy that my normally quiescent body parts twitch violently at the sight of her.
fl0w
XD Timee I think that might be a little TMI.
Anyways I just watched Titan A.E for the first time in four years.
It wasn't too bad, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. It was horrendously boring at parts, and amazingly exciting at others. It would give it 6/10.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
My God ... it's Michelle Madrigal!

Good choice Pammy!

She's been making me randy ever since I discovered the wonderful world of Internet pr0n.

Also, for the benefit of Brody, she's a Filipino model and actress who gets featured a lot in men's magazines. You can easily deduce why.

is she in magazines for her wonderful personality and brains?
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.