Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

updated a bit, i guarantee that leg sweep from replay 3 is working 90%,

will make a tutorial later
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
;), I would like to help buuuuuuuuuut I need in first (Totally Not Implying Anything)
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Aquita you are a freaking genius.

i tried the scissor sweep and it works almost too good at times lol
Last edited by poop; Oct 1, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Is it ok if I invade this thread? I hope so.

I got the impression that some moves are forbidden completely in this organisation after looking at the tiers in one of your threads. Why is that so?
I find myself on the side of people who promote learning counters instead of limiting gameplay. There is neither right or wrong in how you choose to play but I wanted to see if we could discuss the topic?
If this is out of place, feel free to move it to it's own thread or such.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Is it ok if I invade this thread? I hope so.

I got the impression that some moves are forbidden completely in this organisation after looking at the tiers in one of your threads. Why is that so?
I find myself on the side of people who promote learning counters instead of limiting gameplay. There is neither right or wrong in how you choose to play but I wanted to see if we could discuss the topic?
If this is out of place, feel free to move it to it's own thread or such.

Nah, no moves are forbidden.
If anyone can come up with another tier system pathway for different types of play, feel free to do so.
Everyone is extremely lazy though, and mod-based orgs are never active enough anyways.
They are not forbidden we just want some proof (in order to advance to the next tier) if you can win over your opponent with those lets say handicaps and cool moves
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by poop View Post
Aquita you are a freaking genius.

i tried the scissor sweep and it works almost too good at times lol

haha thanks poop. could you show one of your replays? i want to see someone else's approach to it.

-also official tutorial coming soon guys.
Last edited by footlox; Oct 15, 2014 at 03:31 AM. Reason: added 'haha' to sound more modest.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Everyone is welcome to Post.
I've just received word that people have been receiving warnings for posting here. Whether you are a member or not you are always welcome to post.

How do you expect an organization to grow if people aren't allowed to post here? It's not like were a big deal anyways.

Also I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to post here anyways considering the lack of decent mods on the board.(To one person in particular.)