Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
That awkward moment when you realize you've done something just because you were bored and now you regret it totally. Fuck.

On other note: thanks for the ROM suggestion, Nearly.
Gave it a shot today and it was quite something, alright. Medabots isn't that really strange to me because I remember a certain younger self just sitting on the couch and watch it on TV. So I played for about a hour or so and closed the emulator window because it was lunch time. Decided to play a bit more afterwards to only realize that I forgot to save my previous progress.

Rage quit never felt so good.

Yay I feel appreciated. Did you know there is also an arena battle mode game too? The menu screen is incredibly confusing though, so yeah another guide if you wanna try it.

Also what version medabot did you play?

Edit: also I can draw so yay me.
wow that
sucked
@Nearly:
Metabee version.
That Lab part at the beginning you said that was going to be confusing, it was actually quite easy. I probably wasted 15 minutes there, though. It is quite entertaining to talk with that same generic scientist... one after the other.
But, man... I gotta be honest. Since I played that hour and forgot to save (with a bit a rage, afterwards), I never touched that game again. Nothing against the game. I just don't know if I'm able to do the same things to get where I was.
Another search was made meanwhile and found that the Castlevania game I finished a couple of days ago had a direct sequel (it has many sequels but this is a direct follower) but instead of being for the GBA system, it was a NDS (Nintendo DS) game. I really loved the first game and it kept me entertained for full 9 hours (played separately, of course) so now I'm playing the sequel.
Either way... yeah. I recommend it if you enjoy GBA games. Oh... the game is called Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, for the record.

@WuTangLee
Nothing much, in my point of view.
The clan is just passing through a not so unusual inactivity period.
But we're fine.
We're fine.

1 hour past the original post edit:
One of the best platform flash games I played.
Just a protip: monitors can be helpful sometimes.
Try it and leave your thoughts: http://www.kongregate.com/games/xelu/concerned-joe
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
no ones ever on during the week. school/college is just too much for everyone. make plans a day or 2 ahead of time so people can see the post and see if they can make it.

last minute things hardly ever work out
Yeah cuz Hacks never gets on Skype for anything because he's a fat smelly... :[
Anyway a few days ago I figured out I can draw. I would share what I draw here but you guys would most likely hate me forever and ever. Maybe sometime I'll attempt humans. Or anthro characters...
Yeah, big furry tits are what await me in the distant future, hopefully.
wow that
sucked