Toribash
Ayye, thanks Niko.

Also, just to be honest with you all. My alt Doxxi is in Boom right now. I got asked if I could help them win Clan League. I will be in that clan with my alt till the event is over.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Be prepared for a background search on you, if you're hiding beans they will be found and the can will be opened up and spilled.

best you beat us to it
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I was recently let of ban on sight like a year ago, I used to scam and flame people and decided to take a break. I just returned to toribash a couple of days ago after almost a year of inactivity.

I haven't been into very much trouble recently though other then a texture misunderstanding I have not received any infractions or bans.

I have applied before a year or two ago and was told to re-apply again in the future so here I am improved..
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Hey, well I assumed you guys were a little bit more active.

I am going to withdraw, there is no way to get to know you guys like you say I need to.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Hey, well I assumed you guys were a little bit more active.

I am going to withdraw, there is no way to get to know you guys like you say I need to.

Its only been a couple days, but okay
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I want a clan who posts a little bit, no ine where the general chat is inactive for more then a week and the only one that posts to interact is niko and drop. I mean come on, i cant get to know anyone if you guys barely get on. Some of you guys get on and then dont even post.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Application:
State what mods you can play:Lenshu3ng,Rk-Mma,ABD,Brushu,Wushu,Tk and few others.
State whats your belt:Master Belt

State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: I was aiming for this clan since like year and now i think im good enough to give it a try ;)
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of:Element,Boom,Vector,Re
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts):few alts like Nurano,Istota,I have also namechanged from BrrrHaHa(sick nick ) to Alastor
State if you have bought Qi: Never
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account: Never
State past infractions/bans: No bans,one infraction for useless post
State your timezone: Poland/GMT: 02:00
State your age:17
Forum activity: Everyday
In game activity: Almost everyday
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, pro dueling, things like that):Old times I was making videos,now i stopped it,Pro dueling(Mostly in Lenshu3ng.)
Also Replay making.

Some replays:
And finally state something about yourself, that you would like us to know:
Well Im chill guy who likes talk with other people,i love music(listening almost all the time when i can),i love sport,actually practicing Handball and i was practicing judo for 5 years,if you want to know more about me just ask ;).
-----
-----
Thread with my MP Spars
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=426075
Attached Files
Symphony.rpl (192.8 KB, 9 views)
#Alastor - Fifty in Five.rpl (117.3 KB, 6 views)
decapppp.rpl (57.4 KB, 6 views)
Escapade.rpl (148.8 KB, 6 views)
Gens Preeses.rpl (215.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Alastor; Sep 24, 2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
Application:
State what mods you can play:Lenshu3ng,Rk-Mma,ABD,Brushu,Wushu,Tk and few others.
State whats your belt:Master Belt

State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger: I was aiming for this clan since like year and now i think im good enough to give it a try ;)
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of:Element,Boom,Vector,Re
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts):few alts like Nurano,Istota,I have also namechanged from BrrrHaHa(sick nick ) to Alastor
State if you have bought Qi: Never
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account: Never
State past infractions/bans: No bans,one infraction for useless post
State your timezone: Poland/GMT: 02:00
State your age:17
Forum activity: Everyday
In game activity: Almost everyday
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, pro dueling, things like that):Old times I was making videos,now i stopped it,Pro dueling(Mostly in Lenshu3ng.)
Also Replay making.

Some replays:
And finally state something about yourself, that you would like us to know:
Well Im chill guy who likes talk with other people,i love music(listening almost all the time when i can),i love sport,actually practicing Handball and i was practicing judo for 5 years,if you want to know more about me just ask ;).
-----
-----
Thread with my MP Spars
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=426075

Thanks for app! We shall try not to take too long in making our minds (we are notorious in that regard). You can speed things up if you look for us in game and post here freely. With Jolly patience is key.

EDIT: I enjoyed the replays
Last edited by missuse; Sep 24, 2016 at 01:49 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Just a notice, Alastor, I hope you understand what you're getting into by joining Jolly. Low activity is very present right now, so if you manage to get in, don't be surprised by the dust that is around here.

On another note, look forward to voting on your app
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...