Toribash
Kind of off topic, but that bagel looks like it would taste absolutely amazing.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Screw humans, Koros are where it's at. Cutest things ever :3 Like cat squirrels except with two tails and always in adorably large, borderline creeper, groups.

Window Koros are watching you science :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Lol for the moment i though that you're referring to the man
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
This thread does not have enough maleness

Honey-senpaaaaaai!

Last edited by NoneName; Apr 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Fixing
Herp.
Saya no Uta
H#Y, *G$tHIsy%326/whY&22f*gD$$BXtr1p^%3?

SK%guj!%~? &YGo^#1sGjisKIREs5#%OsK473?

H#H#. K$5GiVe52fdf%^#TSU+BA. HI#~TF^Sk5tI#GR3NSTLY.

H#YiST50ST3rngTHzTOVEN#V4rBNSK1^pkzb4?#?!

AdN. tTH79HRRM3N1S&8$RZ2OSnoW$dyZ??!?$$

L1ttKnD6FScRed. ;k' azS8L135ffff^$@$%kn1JZ

B&UWRbI; ;/t02jUtS7RtSK#N6@@@

NTv9yd1ff:*fMS76;4%73#411!UKpU^GHT%@!fo. L7RKan&^#anG2St!@@

MVFKNfgda#@%mf@*Fmckxvzm#@SDFzxcv32!!!!

GRGHRGWn6Td2Ca15#Om3cHnSkT888###

W#BTT?IfW6MKN3LTsk62bFN%@%#$%#!GDF

SDJsdafj3t493074t34t#$T#(fjdkfa###

TYK#^t3m4T34, Rg4534j&Ig45uje@@@

F$Gf43HG#*$G#G3GŁG834g43g8F

never again. too much insanity for me
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata's school. One day, Mashiro Shiina - a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist - moves into Sakurasou.

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata's dorm mates designate him as the "master" of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like "a master and his pet." (My friend wrote this description of the anime above so I asked him if I could use it and he said yes)

I watched/read this anime myself it was truley amazing (Yes I am a little otaku on the inside) I am making this thread because I want to see what others thought of it and how they liked the series or if they didn't, they might also want to see another season or might not. I would like to hear others opinions and then voice my own. So you should go watch/read this anime and then tell me what you think by posting on this thread. :3
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.