Toribash
You're very welcome mate.
Ah, well everyone here at Element is pretty chill and cool.

How are you finding things here so far?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Dentian, OfUnknown and Jumpysnake have all been inactive for a long time, or at least they don't post here. Hopefully they still check forums.

I'm having huge troubles with my own activity, just started in upper secondary school.
I have a lot of homework to do +hobbies.

By the way, I ran 2950 meters in 12 minutes, the Coopers test thing (or what it is called).
When I was in 8th grade my cross country team would always run 3.7 miles and I once did it in 17 min. I'm not quite sure which one compares but, either way, nice job on that
I didin't actually beat her.
1mi 1466.yd. That's how far you ran in miles. God, Americas unit system is dumb. Why don't we just use meters??! xD
I didin't actually beat her.
Originally Posted by ikyo View Post
Dentian, OfUnknown and Jumpysnake have all been inactive for a long time, or at least they don't post here. Hopefully they still check forums.

I'm having huge troubles with my own activity, just started in upper secondary school.
I have a lot of homework to do +hobbies.

By the way, I ran 2950 meters in 12 minutes, the Coopers test thing (or what it is called).

Aw, shame. I haven't spoken to those people in forever.

I see, I see. Good luck with your secondary-school things.
What do you do for hobbies?

Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
1mi 1466.yd. That's how far you ran in miles. God, Americas unit system is dumb. Why don't we just use meters??! xD

Yeah, the imperial system is fairly illogical.
Still, it'd be extremely expensive for the states to just switch over to the metric system because everything is already using the imperial system.

If you think about it, signs, packaging, and really everything that was ever labeled using the imperial system would have to be re-done, which would be immensely expensive.
I agree though, the metric system is much more logical.
Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
Ahh, Once you put it like that, I can see why switching wouldn't exactly be a good idea.

Yeah.
I agree with you that the system is so, so much better, but it's a financial problem.
Switching over like that would put the united states into way more debt than they're already in, and if I'm correct, they don't have the funds to commit to something like that.