Toribash
Lol @eycoco im literally laughing my ass off right now. @leilik i have saints row 3 but no mic. F0amhand if you wanna play ;p
-----
@eycoco wait so you are being racist from the stuff you see on 9gag?
Last edited by Rolandman; Apr 21, 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Lol @eycoco im literally laughing my ass off right now. @leilik i have saints row 3 but no mic. F0amhand if you wanna play ;p
-----
@eycoco wait so you are being racist from the stuff you see on 9gag?

no offence, but you have bin rejected = no legit reason to continue posting in here..so stop trying to start something
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
not starting something im just asking why he is being racist. because of the stuff he sees on the internet.

Im not being racist.. This more of a stereotypical issue.. And if you can't handle stuff like this, then Urban is definitely not the clan for you ^^
[Urban]|OLDA
Good day, Gentlemans.
I apply for UrbanUnit membership because I respect everyone here and being part of a legend is always big honor.

Nationality: Russian.
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt.
Preferred Mods: aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, any types of wushu, also i like taekkyon but i need more experience in it.
Old Clans: at last two years - [g] and [s].
Why do you want to join?:As I said before, being part of a legend is honor for me and I expect to rise my ingame skill (in multiplayer and in SP). Also being in 100% english speaking clan gives me an oportunity to train my English.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:I am artist and pretty skilled player
Other Qualities: My real name is Alexander (or Sasha), I live in Moscow, doing Sambo in real life, and I really love good art and trying to become decent graphic artist.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. I am awful at Single player, but if it is really needed i'll try to make some.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Good day, Gentlemans.
I apply for UrbanUnit membership because I respect everyone here and being part of a legend is always big honor.

Nationality: Russian.
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt.
Preferred Mods: aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, any types of wushu, also i like taekkyon but i need more experience in it.
Old Clans: at last two years - [g] and [s].
Why do you want to join?:As I said before, being part of a legend is honor for me and I expect to rise my ingame skill (in multiplayer and in SP). Also being in 100% english speaking clan gives me an oportunity to train my English.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:I am artist and pretty skilled player
Other Qualities: My real name is Alexander (or Sasha), I live in Moscow, doing Sambo in real life, and I really love good art and trying to become decent graphic artist.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. I am awful at Single player, but if it is really needed i'll try to make some.

replays good sir!?!!?
Chilling. Rip Urban unit