Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Are you kidding me? NO VIN! You are not leaving. Please don't leave, this clan was very important to me. I was trying to make it the bets clan ever, but now thet almost everyone has left, there is going to be no clan video, photo, members, or anything! This clan will beome extinct if you leave. Please Vin, I am begging you.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
I will not leave
ON ONE CONDITION U PEOPLE STOP SAYING MEAN STUFF FOR WHAT I DO BUT SAY NICE THINGS
EXAMPLE:

U DID A GOOD JOB VIN

instead of give me a hard time

I ERASED THE CLAN VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE SINCE I FELT THAT IT WASNT WORTH IT CAUSE U PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO SAY MEAN THINGS

i will make another clan video but u guys have to give me a break am still learning!
Last edited by crux; Mar 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
Im sorry man,
But the start of the video made me wet myself.
But heres a few tips to make it EPIC:
/op hud 0
Dont have mouse on screen.
Choose a song that would have a big Bong or hit so evrye hit sound from soung a dm on uke/ other guy happens.
Good videoing!
dafuq
when i said unedited replays, i mean that hes just thrown a whole bunch of replays in without doing anything to them (like speeding any up, any transitions, any effects, anything)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
K, here are some targets u have to try and achieve, if u dont make an effort to then ill personally take a shit in all of your shoes.

(Im assuming you're using vegas, if u arent then ur first target it to use vegas)

- Choose a song with a solid beat which will make it easy to sync to (for example THIS SONG). It may feel weird to use a song like this, but the solid beat gives u EASY impact-syncing.

- Right click on the replays on the timeline in vegas, click on 'Envelop Velocity', double-click on the velocity line that appears, and raise/lower various parts to change tempo of replays mid-replay to make it more interesting.

- Obviously, u need to /opt hud 0.

- Press 'esc' twice before recording each replay to get rid of the game button.

There are a lot of other things u can do too, but just work on them for now. If u need any help on how to do anything, PM me
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Ah, It awlays feels better when you got the master of movies helping your clan movie maker (vin) into an awsome movie maker.
dafuq
Originally Posted by warrior56 View Post
master of movies

shucks *blushes*

I really loved it a lot. I was just saying that we need to post more replays, and koopakid needs WAY less replays. I think I would need the most replays. :P I loved the song, and the beginning, where it said our clan video name, It was sooo cool! I loved that part, but near the end, most of koopakid's videos were terrible. No affence koopakid, you just need to add more madmans, and like, pwnage. Don't forget, the mod doesn't always have to be classic.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph