Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No one going to talk about the update? I think it's one of the best updates in a long time. Added a lot of stuff that people have been asking for, it's great.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Also they added this stupid thing where you can't play competitive until you reach rank 3 or something. Not that it affects me, but it's really dumb because competitive is basically the only way to level up.
Maybe he wants to level up for that.

Can you still only play 2 games a day too?

Idk how we are ever going to get new actual players with all this ridiculous shit lol.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I think the limiter is good, it slows down both hackers and smurfs (even if a little bit).

Though the limiter is a bit high, I think it's good that it's there.

*gumblegrumble* now I have to DM and casual a bunch so I can use my smurf *grumblegrumble*
Hey guys. I bought CSGO with tc 3 months ago. Still havent played it because my computer is broken. Anyway I'll be reading your comments till I get ingame. Can you guys explain me ranking system, skins, game modes etc. Also Im a mapper since Counter Strike 1,5. Anyone used hammer editor? Whats the new features and stuff since Source.
Thanks...
Btw simple, cheap skins are welcome '-'
edit username = Blackleon
Last edited by IBlackleon; Jun 12, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
Leon The Black
traded my knife. took a while to get someone who actually wanted to trade and not scam me.

csgolounge is literally the definition of cancer, but i've finally got a knife that is pleasing to look at.

new knife hype

good choice looks good
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again