Toribash
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Heyo, my countryman!

My band is practically dead now, due to the pressures of school and other responsibilities. We're from Naga City (hometown of the late Sec. Jesse Robredo; he was a close friend of my family), which means we're confined to our local music scene.

As much as I'd love to get stoned with you, I can't. My girlfriend won't allow me to. She abhors weed.

College life (for me, at least) is really fun, notwithstanding the massive amounts of stuff that has to be done.

Sad to hear about your band. My family is also from Naga city. I almost went to Ateneo de Naga but I didn't push through with it. I regularly come to visit every Peñafrancia tho. Best of luck on your studies, Trick.
-----
Originally Posted by ape View Post
yes

HIGHfives all around.
Last edited by illv; May 7, 2014 at 07:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Sad to hear about your band. My family is also from Naga city. I almost went to Ateneo de Naga but I didn't push through with it. I regularly come to visit every Peñafrancia tho. Best of luck on your studies, Trick.

Thank you very much, illv.

That's awesome, you being from here and all. Pretty small world, eh?

I go to the Ateneo de Naga. I was planning on attending De La Salle University but my parents wouldn't allow me to study alone in Manila. I would've aced La Salle's admission test for sure. Sigh.

It's great that you regularly drop by every Peñafrancia. There's no place like one's hometown (or city, in our case), and there's no hometown festival quite like our own dear Peñafrancia.
fl0w
I demand LightningKid to say hi to me!

Also neved if possible
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
Thank you very much, illv.

That's awesome, you being from here and all. Pretty small world, eh?

I go to the Ateneo de Naga. I was planning on attending De La Salle University but my parents wouldn't allow me to study alone in Manila. I would've aced La Salle's admission test for sure. Sigh.

It's great that you regularly drop by every Peñafrancia. There's no place like one's hometown (or city, in our case), and there's no hometown festival quite like our own dear Peñafrancia.

Ateneo de Naga > DLSU. DLSU manila is filled with whinny sheltered brats that can't even into real life. - maybe that's just the middle class, fence jumping punk in me talking lol.

Yeah, pretty small world. If you're from a masonic family with deep roots in Naga then there's even a good chance that you and I could be related by blood.
Last edited by illv; May 7, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
Who's neved?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
How's everyone? been up to much?

Feel like my beard's a little low :c

Last edited by Goughy; May 7, 2014 at 07:05 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Dat dildo beard tho!Wish I had one...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
What happened here? So many new faces!
Last edited by Zoro; May 7, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.