Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
No, it's more like 'look how fast he's grown up' type thing. I really liked him when he got booted from Sigma because he stood by his thoughts. Good work Oyster <3

Thanks bro

Feel free to reapply and whatnot, I just opened up our first comp yesterday and I'm slowly steering us back towards activity. Plus we already know you, so there wouldn't be that awkward familiarization period.
back from the dead
I might consider it, thanks. If I do I'm not sure how the other members will react, but seeing as how people change (Apparently I'm a victim) it might be possible.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Oh hell. Why is no-one doing it?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Dunno, lemme look at some other clan pic competitions and compare prizes.

Also, post to confirm involvement or announce that you'll try it if you like, Doxa members are encouraged to enter.

EDIT: Fuck, it got moved to design events, that's why nobody's seen it.
back from the dead
WTF, why?

Also, I won't try it, after all, I want to give them a chance.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Probably because it's art-related.

Also, in how many hours do you and Corey get out of school, just out of curiosity?
back from the dead
We get out at 3:10pm, and it's 9:30am now.
So, 5 hours 40 minutes, amirite?
Damn, I got out 4 hours ago. I wish our GMT's weren't so off, it'd make communication much easier.
back from the dead