9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Lol, I'm loving your constant hostility towards reekondub.

He's annoying me, if he is going to post here he should at least make sure he knows he is contributing to the thread instead of posting at random and just because their is a new post like Squirre1 or some of the others do. Also, I'm in a pretty shit mood because I was trying to have a nap outside after I got out of the pool and I had the music up pretty loud so I kept waking up and he falling back asleep and then my sister comes home and her initial reaction to me sleeping was to peg a ball at me and wake me up. After cursing her the fuck away from me I continued my restless nap until I decided to come inside and abuse people for being stupid.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Because ObamaLlama is a heaps better name.
Derp.

what he said
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Diaboli View Post
He's annoying me, if he is going to post here he should at least make sure he knows he is contributing to the thread instead of posting at random and just because their is a new post like Squirre1 or some of the others do. Also, I'm in a pretty shit mood because I was trying to have a nap outside after I got out of the pool and I had the music up pretty loud so I kept waking up and he falling back asleep and then my sister comes home and her initial reaction to me sleeping was to peg a ball at me and wake me up. After cursing her the fuck away from me I continued my restless nap until I decided to come inside and abuse people for being stupid.

aww man. im post active though

fuck you murm
Here is some of my thought of lately that I want to share whit all of you. I'm posting this here cause if i make another tread on our already overcrowded forum it would be just contra-productive. And I know you all come here from time to time to read and check is there something new about the Rift so you will probably read this.

I want to talk about something that is annoying me so I have to just spill it out to you guys. There is just not enough time to have a more deep conversation with all of you individually on this forum. So much things are going around left and right that i just get ''diluted'' and never have time to talk with some members, to know them better, to have a better understanding about them, from where they came from, what are they dreams, what are they goals etc. In one word we know each other, but we don't. Like people passing in the street saying just hello. When I started in this clan we were really packed bunch, but as time progressed we kinda estranged. That is because this community is so large that when u went to check and see all your posts and answers to them on different parts of the forum you just lost yourself in it.
I remember talking and sharing ideas with GrayveXP, Squrrel, Murmyader and some guys that are not part of this clan anymore (llama, Uric, Sexywittsy...) and i remember my promises abut some things that I missed to finish (make someone head or set) cause i was racing about some other stuff or didn't had time or will to finished it... What I want to say is this: I feel kinda bad cause I wasn't here, and I mean really here, to listen. Well, this probably will sound gay but I'll say it anyway: I really love you guys.
..And No, I am not on drugs nor did I drank anything this morning.
That is all.
Originally Posted by Diaboli View Post
Lol, don't cry. Sometimes you post unnecessarily and you know it.

yeah its true
We all have that. It is like we say some things before we think about them. Tongue faster then the brain. When I read again some of my posts I feel shame to not thinking through more before I posted it.
Originally Posted by Bojan77 View Post
We all have that. It is like we say some things before we think about them. Tongue faster then the brain. When I read again some of my posts I feel shame to not thinking through more before I posted it.

jo piratez