Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You should only pick Nautilus if you plan on building Nuclear Launch Nautilus.

Not because it's viable, but 4 teh lulz.

Nuclear launch Nautilus is the best Nautilus
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Anyone in the us east got the 10 year prize?

Not yet. They did say it'd take a few days

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hey Rawwrh!

its me RickTick

can someone fill me up on the meta, havent seen a patch note since the beginning of summer.
I think meta is...

Oh shit, I have no clue either. I just went in a random game as Lee Sin and did terrible.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hey guys, should add "T1G3R" if anyone's keen on a match! I'm looking for peoples to play league with.

I used to play toribash, my name was "Peter". Dunno if any of you remember haha, but yeah!
Would be sick to have a game with anyone, I've started a new account and shit, so I don't have runes and shit yet, just keen for a casual match with peoples!
I main ADC and off Jungle.
Peace!
Last edited by NibsOne; Sep 15, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
I dont get why people buy relic shield for thresh, i'm very used to buying ancient coin and building talisman on him, as it gives cdr and is a great item for escaping\chasing. Sure, the relic shield might give good earlygame sustain for both you and your adc but the 40 sec cd bugs me, and i keep forgetting the face of the mountain shield

What do you guys build on the warden? I go talisman of Ascension, mobility boots, solari, sightstone, either banshee's or randuin's depending on enemy lineup, and a warmog's for lategame sustain.
Last edited by Lust; Sep 15, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2