Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IMO you should do simmilar advert thread in "Clan Discussion"
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
[Doxa] Book of Events
In an effort to get clan activity up, I am initiating Doxa ingame nights.

Basically, on designated nights (preferably weekends), as many of us as possible will meet up ingame to chat, fight, and all of that good stuff.

I will rely on Fezch's GMT expertise to organize the proper nights.

Clan allies are also welcome to come.
back from the dead

Rustler (New Guy)

Last edited by oyster; Apr 28, 2010 at 08:17 PM.
back from the dead
Yup. But at the moment I only have to do like, 2 more missions on legendary. I want to finish that before I start doing any more missions on co-op.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk. I like it.
Anyone who has not posted their gmt in my thread will not go in the average for a good time, so if the time is not good for you and I have no gmt record for you, tough shit.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Alright, that's cool.

Also, we'll have to start from the beginning, I've gotta get legendary campaign on Halo 3 and ODST.
back from the dead
Well, I already have campaign on legendary on halo 3, but ODST doesn't have a mission order, so you can start from anywhere and end anywhere. That's why if I was going to do any co-op on ODST, it would be for the last ones I have to do.