Toribash
There isn't any arguing, just Zeus complaining that the topic is stupid and me agreeing with him. But APPARENTLY I can't pick either side because he can't handle the fact that I have the ability to choose
I think I might be retired.
By now im pretty sure everyone in the clan knows your opinion. so do you have any OTHER topics you want to talk about I really dont want to see fighting on here. this is supposed to be a place for laughs and fun not rants and arguments
Master is my love, Origin is my life.
Master and miss, why did it happen twice where you both say the same thing. The first time was impossible that you are both on the exact same track. Somethings up.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
sorry he forgets to log out of his account and when i go to sign in sometimes i accidentally click on his because of google chromes ability to save usernames and passwords so then i end up wrighting something in masters account then i realize this delete it and re-write it in my own. happens sometimes. also he is over my house with his laptop so sometimes he takes it to write stuff but for the most part ive been using it today.
Last edited by MissFate; Oct 31, 2014 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Well it isn't my fault you've had an excuse for months on end for doing jack-shit, but that's in the past. And Apex: a leader is appointed upon the creation of a clan, so LOTS of leaders have no clue how to do shit. On the contrary, I'm sure Zeus knows how to run a clan; he just hasn't really done anything noteworthy in a while.

needless to say, nobody should be giving him shit, because tbh, he is doing a perfect job for me, and honestly, i couldn't care less if he did something noteworthy or not, (not trying to be rude at all during this comment btw) no-one should be asking questions, about him, or why he hasn't been doing his usual, none the less, i respect everything zeus has done to control it ~Trevor/Apex
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
needless to say, nobody should be giving him shit, because tbh, he is doing a perfect job for me, and honestly, i couldn't care less if he did something noteworthy or not, (not trying to be rude at all during this comment btw) no-one should be asking questions, about him, or why he hasn't been doing his usual, none the less, i respect everything zeus has done to control it ~Trevor/Apex

When does the concept of 'stop' apply?

Also here is my sexy haircut kgo
It always posts sideways because it's autistic pls don't make fun of it.
Attached Images
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post

we are done with this conversation sorry :/
-----

you look nice
Last edited by MissFate; Oct 31, 2014 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

grohen, im speechless :O didn't know someone as sexy as that ^^^^ played toribash :o *wink* *wink*