Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That one's face looks so funny. :P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Competition Ideas
Alright, it's time to get our name out there.

Let's do either one big competition, two medium competitions, or 6-8 weekly competitions, we have 120k in the clan bank, so we have the means- just come up with some good competition ideas.

Personally, I think it would be awesome for us to get together our best replays and have a clan video competition, or a clan picture competition.
back from the dead
When you say Clan Video or Clan Picture do you mean that we get people in the community to make us a clan picture/video of Doxa, and we give them prizes for the best one?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
When you say Clan Video or Clan Picture do you mean that we get people in the community to make us a clan picture/video of Doxa, and we give them prizes for the best one?

Yessir, that's the idea.

Alternatively, we could do two separate competitions for a video and a picture with a 60k prize.
back from the dead
Are we planning on spending ALL of the money from the clan bank? Don't you think that is a bit much?
Think about it though, we made that in less than two weeks from requests alone.

And after we do this, I'd like to set up a series of weekly competitions using request money.

If I win Kolosus' sig request, that's another 70k in the bank.
back from the dead
We haven't had anyone post a request in our shop in 5 days. DO you think we can get back up to 120k easily?
(I'm not trying to down your idea, I just want to think of all the repercussions first.
Well, I've been doing non-shop related requests to make most of that dough anyway (70k banner comp, sig requests, etc.)

TC is really not an issue, trust me.

If need be, I can delve into my personal funds to replenish the Doxa bank supply; I'm not going to be using it for anything.

EDIT:

A banner for the non-weeklies (we'll use Liam's for the weeklies).
Last edited by oyster; Feb 28, 2010 at 07:28 PM.
back from the dead
Well it looks to me that the weekly competitions haven't actually been weekly. Meaning, we should start doing those again. But w/e, I don't know.