Toribash
I don't think Zac was ever shit tier anywhere in this season.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Might have been shit in the higher elo.

------
Edit: He said his elo was shit teir, not Zac.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Zac is top tier everywhere right now if you know what you're doing.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yea they kinda fucked themselves with basically all aa-based champs. It took them about 25 minutes to pop my first passive

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
That guy is good at everything. Really decent clear speed, good sustain, probably the best ganking potential, falls off late a little bit damage wise, but still a great tank, nonetheless in slightly higher elo it's a superb pick. Just the fact that teleport is quite popular right now makes you pretty much invinsible if people running tps has at least a bit of map awarness.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Zac and Fiddlesticks are freelo right now. Also I'm a yorick main now, he's actually pretty fun once you get some cdr.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I noticed Zac was rather stronk. Flash back to the accidental trolld a Zac, dropped a J4 flag near his passive, and team mate accidentaly tpd onto it and not Zacs blob.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Guys i need you to come up with cringy food names relating to League

event

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Zac and Fiddlesticks are freelo right now. Also I'm a yorick main now, he's actually pretty fun once you get some cdr.

Didn't try Yorick after rework yet, how does he feel now? Didn't get a chance to play against one either, I heard he's rather op right now.

I haven't ever played a game of fiddle in like 3 years of playing, he always seemed like a shit pick to me, but his win rate is rather creepy right now, 55% or something like that. Wonder what makes him work now.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Didn't try Yorick after rework yet, how does he feel now? Didn't get a chance to play against one either, I heard he's rather op right now.

I haven't ever played a game of fiddle in like 3 years of playing, he always seemed like a shit pick to me, but his win rate is rather creepy right now, 55% or something like that. Wonder what makes him work now.

probably the movement speed boost he gets for standing still for a while. I dont know

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.