Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
First off, to Origin members. If you do not have powers or have control on peoples posting, do not post acting all big and bad, that's just stupid as fuck. As for the power people, when you go to correct someone or keep someone from posting, do not flame back. That's immature and shows poor leadership. If someone invades and you got proof that you told them not to post anymore, or have them on blacklist, just report the post with pics. Let the clan mods handle them, all you can do is delete posts. But flaming back, the clan mods won't do shit.
I want a origin member to call me out for calling you all out on your flaws, I have been watching the actions from you all, and it's kind of out of control.

Zeus, in a second, I am about to PM you some opinions.
-----
On the side note:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...419979&page=26
I just murder grohen

must of us have temp issues that are being worked out. I'll add a black list, never added one cause i didnt see a meed need for one really.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Deak, you should be fully aware that I did this entire thing to prove exactly what you are talking about. I never meant any actual harm by it, which should be apparent from anyone who actually knows me. Thanks for bringing in actual leadership to the fray. Yous a good guy.
I think I might be retired.
I used to lead so many clans that leadership is my #1 role on TB, even though I know Zeus is the leader, and he's pretty decent, if I seee leadership fall, I will come in and try to help them out.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I used to lead so many clans that leadership is my #1 role on TB, even though I know Zeus is the leader, and he's pretty decent, if I seee leadership fall, I will come in and try to help them out.

not failing in leadership, just trying to deal with personal issue's as well as game problems. Im working on getting back im proper leader mode, just taken time to load.
LOAD faster already, don't make me shove a booster up your ass to make you load faster :P

hehe im working on it damnit, just trying to deal with problems in real life as well as in my clan. But believe me when i say, there's no failure in leadership here. My co ldrs know, why i have been a bit low so they've been making up for what i been lacking lately.
well shit... i leave for close to two weeks, and now there's talk about zeus not doing his job?? daaammnnn... i mean, i know im new to the clan and all, but hey, there's a reason why someone is apointed to be a leader or co-leader, (its because they can do it, without FAIL) now for everyone saying it. zeus' got dis. ~Apex/Trevor
Originally Posted by ApexAdor View Post
well shit... i leave for close to two weeks, and now there's talk about zeus not doing his job?? daaammnnn... i mean, i know im new to the clan and all, but hey, there's a reason why someone is apointed to be a leader or co-leader, (its because they can do it, without FAIL) now for everyone saying it. zeus' got dis. ~Apex/Trevor

yeah i do got this. Real life problems stopped me from doing my job fully. Im getting back to how i showed be, just need every one to stop being dick riders.
Well it isn't my fault you've had an excuse for months on end for doing jack-shit, but that's in the past. And Apex: a leader is appointed upon the creation of a clan, so LOTS of leaders have no clue how to do shit. On the contrary, I'm sure Zeus knows how to run a clan; he just hasn't really done anything noteworthy in a while.
I think I might be retired.