Toribash
yeah its public so we cant say anything there unless zeus decides to close the borders. please just keep the sarcasm and annoying comments to a minimum. it is embarrassing to have a Mod come and police our threads because people lash out at your comments.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I'm not even really doing anything in my opinion, so if a mod does get involved (which they shouldn't), it's simply your underclassmen being sore (which they shouldn't). I respect your opinion as well as Flutter's and will ATTEMPT to be civil, or as civil as possible.

To Average: please refrain from blatantly insulting people you don't know. I was actually in a way more important position than you currently are in when i was in the clan, and am disliked because I very actively displayed my distaste for the clan's direction. I am neither a plague to your well being nor a danger to this forum. Thanks for trying, but you aren't actually helping if you act worse than the person you're trying to manage.
I think I might be retired.
I am really not doing anything at all either because
whenever i try to comment, I am either seeing some weird post
so I am not trying to post anything related
to those stuff that goes on here
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Well it is a public place. If I were to say do this in your private board (yes I still have the password) then I would understand, but threatening me with infractions because you can't handle criticism isn't how the world operates.

yeah its a public thread indeed you are right, but you also have to understand this is origins clan board, an such comments shouldn't be posted here. I made this thread so members, allies and friendly invaders can talk an have a good time. So thats what i was saying when i said anyone can post here.

Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
yeah its public so we cant say anything there unless zeus decides to close the borders. please just keep the sarcasm and annoying comments to a minimum. it is embarrassing to have a Mod come and police our threads because people lash out at your comments.

I'll just delete anything from this point that i see as disrespectful.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
buddy, you say real life, yet meanwhile you are wasting your time on another clans forums, posting shit about zeus, i gave you a good enough reason not to post here your breaking our social society, also i did ask you to stop posting here about 20 days ago
Originally Posted by AverageArtist View Post
buddy, you say real life, yet meanwhile you are wasting your time on another clans forums, posting shit about zeus, i gave you a good enough reason not to post here your breaking our social society, also i did ask you to stop posting here about 20 days ago

Pretty much the thread says, "invaders welcome".
The definition of Invader is "a person or a group of people that invade a region, country, or other place" (such as a thread)
But I saw his previous posts, they seem mildly rude.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
Pretty much the thread says, "invaders welcome".
The definition of Invader is "a person or a group of people that invade a region, country, or other place" (such as a thread)
But I saw his previous posts, they seem mildly rude.

yeah invaders are indeed welcome, but at the same time making trouble here is samething, i cant an will not allow. Now less drop this conversation, that sameone Actully care about please boys.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
We have a low maturity in power control here, jesus.
Zeus, PM me.

give me a minute.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
First off, to Origin members. If you do not have powers or have control on peoples posting, do not post acting all big and bad, that's just stupid as fuck. As for the power people, when you go to correct someone or keep someone from posting, do not flame back. That's immature and shows poor leadership. If someone invades and you got proof that you told them not to post anymore, or have them on blacklist, just report the post with pics. Let the clan mods handle them, all you can do is delete posts. But flaming back, the clan mods won't do shit.
I want a origin member to call me out for calling you all out on your flaws, I have been watching the actions from you all, and it's kind of out of control.

Zeus, in a second, I am about to PM you some opinions.
-----
On the side note:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...419979&page=26
I just murder grohen
Last edited by Noobie; Oct 28, 2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me