Toribash
Decided to play brand again since my romp in the mid season update. (used to be one of my faves pre champ lvl system and shit)

Didnt get Mid, but I do like a good game of supp!
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
How is it possible to have 9 farm at 30 minutes, i accidentally farm more than that on like janna support.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Sons falls off late game. Just survive lane.

sona is top 3 lategame supp
its laning and midgame what she sucks at lol
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Sona doesn't fall of late game, if anything she gets better, more sustain, more poke and better damage throughout the game from the last time I remember. I quit the game two months to go back to Dota 2 but knowing Riot Games they won't touch her.

By the way what do you guys think of this?

I don't know how to fix the link but it's about Monty Cristo responsing back to Tryndamere's post. The title of the video is Monte's Musing: Tryndamere's Post On Reddit.

I just think it's Riot Games being Riot Games. I agree with Monty, casters should be allowed to stream, make YouTube channels and I absolutely believe they should be allowed to caster other games without their jobs at Riot Games being at risk.
Another point is that Riot Games definitely isn't paying their casters enough at all. This is just from the first source I've found "Dota 2 makes $18M per month for Valve — but League of Legends makes that much every 5 days." Jeff Grubb March 24, 2015 3:40 PM.24 Mar 2015. League of Legends clearly makes a hell of a lot more than yet 3 weeks of casting in lasts years The International would get you as much as 6 months of work casting at Riot Games, which in my eyes looks like Riot Games are just greedy as hell. Imagine a company like Valve, they don't get as much money as Riot Games yet they can host a better version of Worlds then the scrubs at Riot Games. Lastly, the way I see everything is that Riot Games just want to make more money and don't care that much about the community. You can disagree with me on this one I don't mind, I'm probably being biased since I just hate Riot Games or not. Valve... is just bae hands down. Enough about Valve. My point is that Riot Games just need to fix their act up.

This isn't trying rant is no way trying to get any of you guys to play Dota 2 it's just giving you guys my opinion even though you probably don't give a crap. I love League of Legends, I just think the company that owns it is trash. There are probably a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes so forgive me, I'm on my phone and I'm too lazy too check.
Last edited by 16bars; Sep 1, 2016 at 03:25 AM.
the feel when they tell you don't pick gragas into jhin, and you 19/0

I'm silver though so its not impressive I know, but I thought it was neat
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i want to know what makes e flash ult on jhin not the best possible pick against him

keep doin what ur doin
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Was bronze 3 in July 2016, now I'm in Silver 1 75 lp getting the gold promos soon!!

Rito gave me SGU for free at the start of the year!
vlone