Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
In a mind-blowing, suspenseful battle between gods two hero's emerged victorious. WeppetKo and MasterFate battled it out with the Clan Obey the war raged on for 12 nail-bitting matches. Then in the final 13th match with WeppetKo and allies cheering him on MasterFate defeated His final foe Hattersin and accomplished the seemingly impossible. For the first time in Origin history, They beat obey.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Awesome job guys. I'm unfathomably proud of both of you.

Amazing.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
In a mind-blowing, suspenseful battle between gods two hero's emerged victorious. WeppetKo and MasterFate battled it out with the Clan Obey the war raged on for 12 nail-bitting matches. Then in the final 13th match with WeppetKo and allies cheering him on MasterFate defeated His final foe Hattersin and accomplished the seemingly impossible. For the first time in Origin history, They beat obey.

this is history. In our greatest moments this has to be the greatest thing for us so far.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Anyone want to war... you know what to do
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
a bit off topic but today in akido big dojo i streaked to 10 until i got beat lol
to be fair though gat let me win the one thats in the screen shot. he said the move he did was nooby.
Attached Images
screenshot-26-14-27-28.jpg (19.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by shadow077; Oct 26, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
Guys, I need your help. I've been posting on the forums but, my post count isn't going up at all. It's stuck at 960 or something. It's been stuck like this for the past few days and I thought it was just taking a bit of time to update. Halp!
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus