Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Well, Oyster has moderatorship, and he wants to bring the clan back. So eh, I support him but i'm just not feeling the clan anymore.

So you're sticking with it Fez?

why should oyster have moderation?

Also, who will be leader?
Last edited by Numb; Feb 27, 2010 at 09:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Get your asses in here and post.

The lack of activity really has me thinking about what this clan has become. It started with friends, now it's just nothing. Me and Fez are the only two who are active, we're friends in real life and we don't need a clan to keep us connected.

I don't think i'm so keen on leading a dead clan.

Umm.. yeah... I kinda have exams the next week.
ok Corey.Gl in the future,i sort of feel the same as no one actually plays the game!.plus i was promoted to head manager of the company i work for ,,and now i have no time for myself.lol.life has it's tests.i will be a little inactive as well,but I'm still here,so i will try to post as often as i can,Gl and thx Corey.Congrats Oyster,,or should I say sir,lolz
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

um yea,life is bearing down on us,lol.
Things happen,but it seems to happen all at once,how come no one plays the game?
I'm always talking in there,lol,its better than posting,lol.but yea,i completely understand.

It was a joke, btw. :P
The hands and claws look a little... wierd...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Dang,every thing is going to the crapper,lol.(toilet)
no return pm's, mmmm.

Corey: Yeh. I don't think I will be able to follow you, as this is practically the only place I post in.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD