Toribash
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
u play in PH? i could, but not today. Tomorrow i'm free doe

anyway i got demoted to s4 again, at 33 lp atm, same old same old. i'll get back to silver three within today hopefully

i just really can't climb out of silver. I play mid and i play bad, i play good ol' thresh and my teammates play bad whyy

also i got quadra kata yesterday at ranked

nah man I play na, damn

me and retro played a few games, was fun
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Games with Jingles were fun. Gragas Burst OP.

Summary

At least my MMR isn't cancerous anymore. Gaining more LP than I lose again.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i was put on bronze by my mmr some time ago, thankfully i got lots'o'wins and turned my win lose ratio to 47% from 35? Idk but now i have about 110 wins in 230 games
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
i just recently picked up LoL, any suggestions on some beginner characters? granted im level 2 almost level 3

Pick whoever you think looks cool and just play em a lot.
Hoss.
i just recently picked up LoL, any suggestions on some beginner characters? granted im level 2 almost level 3

if you're beginning, I wouldn't suggest jungling at all until you get the proper runes and masteries

there are only a handful of champions that can jungle without runes and live.

if you're laning just pick someone that interests you and like hyde said, play them a bunch
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/

Don't cripple yourself with learning easy champions. You may excel at them, but learning harder champs actually pushes you to success much quicker.
I think I might be retired.
Learn one champion first, find a champ you like, and stick with it. Only buy tier 3 runes, and once you start doing well consistently
on one champion pick another and repeat.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥