Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Vin, I don't like it at all actually. Sorry to say. Can you edit it a little? Like, at the end, write down the players names like you did, but for my name, like write down "LEADER" nest to it, and there are only 2 videos of me. Which suck. I will post more replays here. And there are WAY TOO MANY for koopakid. Make there only be like, 2 or 3 for koopakid, and add 1 more for you, and like, add 1 more for warrior, and Ill post some more replays here.

EDIT: Here are some new replays:
Attached Files
split lockwik.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by honeebuket; Mar 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Originally Posted by honeebuket View Post
Vin, I don't like it at all actually. Sorry to say. Can you edit it a little? Like, at the end, write down the players names like you did, but for my name, like write down "LEADER" nest to it, and there are only 2 videos of me. Which suck. I will post more replays here. And there are WAY TOO MANY for koopakid. Make there only be like, 2 or 3 for koopakid, and add 1 more for you, and like, add 1 more for warrior, and Ill post some more replays here.

ARE U KIDDING ME

I WORK 3 HOURS ON IT!!!

IT OWNS EVERYONE ELSE THINK IT OWNS
CAN U ATLEAST GIVE ME A LITTLE CREDIT FOR MAKING UR CLAN VIDEO I AM GOING TO IMPROVE IN THE FUTURE

GIVE ME A BREAK
Buket..
BUKET GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK I WORK HARD ON THAT CLAN VIDEO AND U THINK IT SUCKS WELL SCREW U CAN U ATLEAST GIVE ME SOME CREDIT FOR MAKING UR VIDEO INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO ...............
Last edited by crux; Mar 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM.
tbh, that was pretty bad. How the HELL did that take u 3 hours?! No dis-respect intended, but all it is is un-edited replays playing over music, any1 could do that. U could atleast /opt hud 0. As ive already said, im ALWAYS happy to help, if u need any tips on how to use vegas, just ask me.

Talking of new vids, look

that took me 3-4 hours too ;)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Another epic member lost. D:

Well its be fun bro,
Hope you find a good clan and friends and have a good toribash career.
dafuq
Well Vin, I am terribly sorry if I huurt your feelings. It was just that, I was pissed off at my sister at the moment for using my iPod with no permission.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph