Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
nah he is an alt 800 hrs is more than a black belt and he has won many tourneys and duels according to his trade history.

I will stay neutral.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Clan league format is basically a best of 15 war. with 5 different mods throughout 3 matches in each. No player is able to play more than 2 times in a row and no more than 3 matches throughout the war.
Ok thank you rex.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
nah he is an alt 800 hrs is more than a black belt and he has won many tourneys and duels according to his trade history.

I'm really on the fence for alternate accounts and people who claim they play singleplayer more than multiplayer. Regardless, I'm a bit...on the fence when it comes to accepting people that are only black belt. Right now. I'll probably have to stay Neutral until we can see how he plays in game.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'll probably have to stay Neutral until we can see how he plays in game.

Seeing how he plays ingame will not solve the issue. If he's an alt he'll do good and if he is just generally good then we will still have no idea if he's an alt or not. I aswell do not believe a black belt should belong in such a high ranked clan and like I said before, we need to reserve our remaining spots for more valuable players. So I'm changing my vote back to a no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Final Verdict on WerNerWerr is...

Denied

I had switched my neutrality to a no, and DJMC said no as well in game chat. And, Vokster also said no. So, that's three no's, which leads to an automatic rejection. If you have any further questions about your application, they can be directed towards me in a PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hi, my name is Nilo123tje!
I am a 12 year old regular guy from Sweden.
I would like to join Nitro because i think it would be fun and it is a pretty good clan.
I live in Malmo, Sweden and i joined Toribash the 30th December 2013.
In the past 2 years i've gone through some clans (including LUX, Vibe and Dark Fox.) and i know what it's like to be a part of one.
I personally like the mods Xspar, Taekkyon and just fun mods.
My belt is 4th dan Black belt.
I hope you enjoyed this apply./Sincerely, Nilo
Day Moderated Message:
Ok so nilo, you seem good enough, i stalked you while playing once before you have skills, however please show that you understand English so i can put you in a clan with people who only speak English. Re-make your application and show me what you can really do.

-----
k den
-----
wait what do you mean?
Last edited by nilo123tje; May 30, 2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am under your bed... :)
Don't you love it when you have a good spar and then you ping? Well, what do you guys think of it; up until the point in which I disconnected.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16