Toribash
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post

Still this clan's roster is so insanely awesome. So happy.

If you try and kick me I'll destroy u
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
If you try and kick me I'll destroy u

challenge noted and considered.
will respond with accepted or denial in due course.
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
If you try and kick me I'll rusty trombone u

Fixed.

Also hai ginge

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hi guys this is my ban request application into parrot hello

But hey, what's up dudes? My name's William, and I'm applying to Parrot because ducks are total wimps for the top-notch quality banter about chess and esports. Most of you dudes that hang around #parrot have probably seen me around, and I've got a lot of friends/cool dudes I've come to meet in here; some of you dudes I've even worked with while I was a Gamemaster/MS, so that's super neat.

Anyway, I'm nineteen and live in the United States (currently at University of California at Los Angeles for Uni), and I spend most of my time relaxing, studying, spending time with the girlfriend, going to gym/sparring, and working on button mashing in Brawlhalla the quality esport skills. I'm a pretty simple guy; there's not a whole lot to me my dudes.

If you have any questions for me, please ask away! I'll answer them with the best answers I can provide. Thanks for considering the app!

p.s. out of my love for the majestic parrot and it's total superiority to the lowly duck, I present to you my first ever quality masterpiece

lo and behold

Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 25, 2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: lo and beholD
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
The parrot should be cannibalising the duck methinks.

My absolute condolences, sir Ele, for the atrocity of a .gif you had to feast your eyes upon. In an attempt to make up for this absolute tragedy I made an edit of the lovely parrot I made gruesomely feasting upon the lowly duckling that was running away from him.

i also made a slightly nicer looking parrot (see it has really nice blue eyes) eating a mushroom. ((((((((((:

it's 2am.

Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 25, 2017 at 07:06 AM.
Sorry Creati0n, after all the new members we've had recently we're taking a break from recruiting

Feel free to apply again in the future though
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave