Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I will make some new replays either tonight or tomorow with some new mods involved i.e. taek, instagib, sambo, wushu etc.
Everyone here seems to be unaware of the fact, that I know everything there is to know about their pitiful lifes. Each one of you reeks of the same simple plan. Which plain and simple needs to re-thought needs to be looked at sternly needs to be swept to some dark corner of the mind, where it should fester and rot. That is the only way my little friends that you can change. You're one last chance to save yourself and sabotage the demons that lie within each one of you. Rise up and tackle this battle head on. How you ask? how? That I can not tell you. Each one of you has their own safe heaven, own happy place the "cure" lurks there my little friends. The question I put forward to you today is can you find it? and more yet can you use it? Use it to better yourself. Better you're life and the life of those around you including me as I am with you all the way my little friends.

10K to the first person to beat their demons.
awesome fireless and david, i like so much the first pic of fireless and the first screenshot (with arterial ... is on sale?) of david xD
Long gone