Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok Siku definetly hates me. First he says i'm "An awful clan member" then he gives me a 1 day ban because "The quality of my posts are just awful" -_- ImmortalPig calls him a troll so...
-----
Oh no i'm kicked from FC?
-----
Guys I haven't had a infraction ban since I last got kicked from FC All I did was quote dannyrug saying "I was judging a book by its cover, and then when I started to play it, I hated it." and added the caption "#DannyRug2014". And it was Siku who infracted me and he obviously doesn't like me(I still don't know why. I'll ask him when I get unbanned) You shouldn't kick loyal members for 1 day bans I won't spam here if you don't want me back If you want you can even ban me from talking here again It was fun being here while it lasted so thank you guys
-----
BTW I invited Achaeans before he said "Can I join?" and he's the only guy i've ever invited because I wanted to take a chance on him Next time i'll ask you both for permission first I'm sorry
-----
BTW I didn't even accept a 400k bribe so please ignore the 1 day infraction ban lol
-----
+I didn't expect I would get kicked for a infraction ban but now that I know i'll be more careful if you let me back in. It's not like I did something super horrible again
-----
Jooker you saw how good I am now. I've changed but no one can avoid getting a 1 day ban every now and then. You were banned for months in the past for bigger deals
Last edited by ZENKID123; Aug 31, 2014 at 09:04 PM.
hey guys we should make a clan vid
-----
wow guys i disnt expect you to reply all at once calm down
Last edited by Candy; Sep 1, 2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
the only reason i was banned is because i had a lot of reports

Those reports have a reason each. I should make a public thread igonoring all the rules asking: Is Djvenom173 good or bad? And why u lie me straight to the face. How can you say that you didnt do anything wrong. When you are kicking/muting/banning all the time in wars and annoy players in their servers, what ca i say in gmtournyes. So anything you want to add, fell free to add.
Azze maybe we can give him the benefit of a doubt and say maybe he did those stuff in the screenies before you gave him his last chance? He did help FC get to the top :/ And all the wars were really fun Like 10 wars a day We'd catch up to Obey in less than a month. +He was really nice and calm in-game in the war with me minutes before he got banned for those reports :/ BTW I didn't do anything bad to the clan really. I accidentally made a useless post :/ See i'm unbanned already If you wanna talk in IRC just PM me ;)
-----
Can the 3 of us go in-game please?
/jo FC
Last edited by Merc; Sep 1, 2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Dj do you really want me to ignore all the rules and make that thread i told you? Also those things should be talked via PM. Ty.
Azze and Dj do /jo FC please.
-----
Dj I got a 1 day banned and got kicked so...
-----
My ban was for quoting someone -_-
-----
Ok well gj guys that was a really productive in-game discussion and it was kept civil Jooker, Azze said he wants to invite me back if you do. As for Dj he said you were mad at Azze for kicking him in the first place so i'll assume that's a yes from you.
Last edited by Merc; Sep 1, 2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
so i made this replay that i'm proud of
Attached Files
this kick.rpl (89.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Candy; Sep 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
Trying
Well dj you wanted another chance after i gave you 5, and now you are banned for 1 month. Wellp i changed my mind, still no. And no will be NO.